Easy, refreshing, and oh so good!
* 2 cups water
* 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
* 2 cups rice
* 1 cup chopped Italian parsley
* 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
* 4 tablespoons minced garlic
* 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* Kosher salt, to taste
* 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
Add water, chicken stock and rice to a rice cooker. Cook until al dente.
Combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
Remove rice from cooker and toss, separating with fork. Once rice is separated, slowly add the blended mixture.
Rice can be served hot or cold.
Recipe Compliments of The Food Network: Guy Fieri